Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Madi's First Best Friend

I've been a little busy lately and have missed posting a few things. One of those was the first communion of Julianna Debonis a few weeks back. We were there to witness this blessed event. I have much to say about the Debonis family in our lives. So much that I would have to blog about them for a good week or two. For now, I'll start with Julianna.

Madi has made a lot of great friends in her little lifetime, but her first best friend was definitely Jules. She waited so patiently for Madi to come home to her family and friends. She openly told people how Madi was being born in our hearts rather than in my belly. Jules loved Madi unconditionally before she even knew her. When Madi came home, Jules totally took the 'big sister' role and helped out with anything she could. She still plays a huge role in Madi's life, and we know that Madi will always look up to her.

No comments: