Thursday, July 9, 2009

Madi's New Ride

Grandma Pauline didn't take very long to get into our heads from upstairs! I fully blame (or attribute) our recent impulsive purchase on her! Something (or someone) prompted me to pick up the phone last week and call Chrysler dealerships looking for a 2008 minivan in the color Sandstone.

The first dealership I called had one in stock, fully loaded, and it just happened to be the color Sandstone. We went and looked at the vehicle only to find that it may be a little 'bigger and better' than we could afford. When we asked about any other 2008 vans, we were told that we wouldn't find one anywhere. Of course, I didn't believe them, so I got on the phone and called every Chrysler dealership in the area. There wasn't a 2008 to be found. We went to another dealership to comparison shop, and that's when we realized that we had been presented with the deal of a lifetime with my first phone call. We drove back to the dealership and finalized all the details. Now we are the proud owners of a beautiful and safe new minivan!

Come to find out, Grandma had been telling Grandpa for months how concerned she was about us in our old minivan, which was a time-bomb. I know in my heart, she orchestrated that deal and prompted me to make that call. Thanks Grandma:)

No comments: