Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Greatest Blog Fans

This week we had a visit from Aunt Diane and Uncle Rick (we call him Uncle Shrimp--long story). When I told Madi they were coming to see us, she said, "I don't remember them." I explained that it had been a while but they came to see her receive her rite of baptism, and they also made it to her 2nd birthday celebration. With that, she said, "Did I hit them when I was a baby?". I have no idea where that came from! I told her NO, she did not him them and that they really love her.

When Aunt Diane and Uncle Shrimp arrived, Madi gleefully ran outside to greet them. She accepted them immediately. During our short visit, she teased them like they were her closest allies. She even shared her dessert with them. We enjoyed a quick, fun game of left-right-center too. Madi can't wait for their return. Hopefully, we will make it up to New Smyrna for a visit before that time comes...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: