Sunday, January 2, 2011

Radio Interview about Daniel


Tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m. (EST), I will be speaking on an internet radio program about Daniel and how he touched our lives. If you would like to listen live, please click on this link: http://toginet.com/shows/adoptionjourneytomotherhood.

The homepage will come up and on the right hand side it will say 'Listen Live'. The interview will also be available on the website to listen to later tomorrow.

This is a first for me. I must admit, I'm a bit nervous, but the subject matter is very near and dear to my heart:)

2 comments:

Biba said...

Just be yourself and you'll do great.

Melissa Portie said...

I was able to listen to the interview. You did great. I was especially moved when you said Daniel knew the love of a family before he passed on. That is so poignant - although many take a family's love for granted, their are children in orphanages around the world that long for it. You are an inspiration. I can't wait to see Charlie in your arms!