Monday, August 19, 2013

The beautiful face...

...of a second grader with her lovely new teacher, Miss Tata.


I have a very good feeling about this year. When we all dropped Madi off this morning, she could hardly wait to get into that classroom. And after she put all her stuff down, she darted over to choose a book and grab a spot on the rug with her old pals.


I had to practically drag her out and beg her for a picture with her Mommy!


When Charlie and I picked Madi up from school today, she had a smile from ear to ear and couldn't wait to get in the car to begin refreshing her math skills. Seems she is ready to be right back into the swing of things.

I love this girl and her fierce determination.  She amazes me.

3 comments:

Rita @ Open Window said...

Hooray! A beautiful start to the school year for your sweet girl. So wonderful.

Biba said...

That face radiates loving pride in, and approval of, Miss Tata.

It's going to be a good year!

Make sure she shares this video with Miss Tata:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rLprXHbn19I

Unknown said...

Awesome, Lisa!