Friday, November 14, 2008

I love my Job...

I went out last night with some moms in our Mom's Club. It was fun, kinda, but what it really did was reinforce how much I love being a Mother and how much I adore my husband and my family. I am proud to wear my "Mommy clothes" everyday, even if I've worn the same thing for two years. I am proud that I don't usually wear makeup or care if I have a few wrinkles or gray hairs. Truth be told, I feel I've earned the wrinkles and the gray hairs. Thank God I'm around to even have them, right? Anyway, getting out of the house is fun sometimes, but it always reminds me where I'm needed and wanted most--at home. I'm thankful for the people in my life who I love, and who love me.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

AMEN to that sister!!

Ana said...

I totally hear ya, Lisa! Ana :)