Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Forty-one

I came across this funny story that I emailed to my Mom last year just before my birthday (she was two)--definitely worth sharing!

"This morning, Madi decided that she would rather stay home with Dada than go to church, so I took a ride with Andrew. When I got home, Madi saw me and came running in the house from the patio saying, "Shhhhh". I assumed maybe she had put Xiao Xiao down for a nap or something. She began to tip toe into our bedroom, and turned to me again saying, "Shhhhh". Jimmy was on the phone, so he didn't see what she was up to. She led me over to Dada's nightstand and opened the drawer to reveal a birthday card that she and Dada had evidently been working on this morning! Gosh, did I get a laugh out of that one. She was so proud of her work:-)"

No comments: