Saturday, January 25, 2014

Celebrating Daniel

I've wanted to make a special video about Daniel for a long time. I just never really thought I'd figure out how. And I certainly didn't know where to begin. 

Recently, when one of "Daniel's angels" invited me to a speaking engagement for the book, I was asked if we had a video to share. That solitary question gave me the motivation to get it done, and somehow, two days later, I had accomplished the task. 

Since then, I've been busy perfecting it so that it could be shared yesterday on the four-year anniversary of our "Gotcha" Day with Daniel. My apologies for the length, but there are so many beautiful photos and memories to squeeze in. 

I hope you enjoy this labor of LOVE!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy and his beautiful family! God bless you!