Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy birthday Mason

Last weekend, we attended the third birthday party of Charlie's best buddy, Mason. These two are pretty very tight.



As timing would have it, I was in the bathroom with Madi when the celebratory singing took place at cake time, and had asked a friend to look after Charlie while we stepped away.

I know how much Charlie loves blowing out candles for birthdays. He's obsessed with it actually. Whenever we call someone to sing "Happy birthday," he blows into the phone at the end of the song.

So, after the party I asked him, "Charlie, did you see Mason blow out his candles?"

To which he replied, "No. Char Char!" and pointed at himself.

I followed up with, "Who blew out Mason's candles?"

He replied, "Char Char!"

I let it go wondering what went down, but not really thinking twice about it.

Until I received this hilarious photo from Mason's Grandma!

Yep. Charlie in a full pucker trying to blow out Mason's birthday candles! I hope he made a nice wish for Mason:)


1 comment:

Biba said...

Like a moth drawn to flame :-)