Sunday, March 15, 2009

Madi's backpack

This morning Madi packed her ladybug backpack to go visit Grandma. I didn't know what she had filled it with, but I noticed that she looked like she was struggling a little bit once she put it on. She followed me into my bathroom and stepped up onto her step stool to look in the mirror. I walked out of the room for a moment and heard a loud thud. When I ran into the bathroom, it was evident that Madi had become 'top heavy' and toppled over onto the floor. Half of her body was in our shower stall, and she looked like a turtle stuck on it's back. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight. When I picked her up and took off the backpack, I couldn't believe it! It weighed at least ten pounds! And this was her list of important staples for Grandma:

1 can of Bush's beans
1 can of Chicken broth
1 can of Rotel tomatoes
1 jar of peanut butter
1 12-oz. can of tuna
1 bottle of Italian salad dressing
1 jar of chocolate frosting

No wonder she fell over!!!

No comments: