Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Wedding is Off!

This morning Madi declared that she was getting married today. "To whom?", I asked. "To Leo", she replied. When I explained to her that she couldn't marry Leo because he is her cousin, it clearly burst her bubble. She moped around a bit, and then marched off to her room. A few minutes later, I was taking something in there. With a very pouty demeanor, she said, "I wanted to get married today." She was disappointed...

Something prompted me to dig out my veil and gloves from our wedding day. When I went to Madi's room with this surprise, she was glowing with excitement. She modeled everything so carefully. She refuses to take the gloves off. Someday, she'll make a beautiful bride, no doubt. Cousin Leo arrives from Atlanta later today. I can't wait to see what's in store for him!

3 comments:

BIBA said...

The thing is she feels she has learned about everything she possibly can from her parents, and she's ready to move on.

Carrie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! That's all I can say about that.....

Ana said...

Madi looks beautiful! Gi told me that she wants to marry me, Logan and Peter. LOL Ana ;)