Thursday, March 3, 2011

Our official travel plans

Here's what we know so far:

We leave on St. Patrick's Day!

We are the only family from Holt traveling to Shanghai

We were able to skip the Beijing leg of the trip this time, so we will get to spend all our time in Shanghai and Guangzhou

Gotcha Day is March 21st and we might be meeting Charlie for the first time at the SWI (Social Welfare Institute)

We arrive back in Florida at around Midnight on April 2nd.

The suitcases are coming out today, so we can begin the packing process!

6 comments:

Karen McCarthy said...

How exciting. I can't wait to follow in your journey to Charlie. I wish I was going with you. Have a safe trip.

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! Charlie get ready... Madi get ready... mom and dad get ready....grandpa Jim get ready.

The rest of us are ready too to follow you to China and back.

So happy for you all!

Praying for a peaceful happy time in China!

Blessings,
Jennifer

allie said...

Wow! I am so excited for all of you! And it's thrilling that Madi gets to go and be a part of this wonderful experience.
Hooray!

Anonymous said...

What great news! I can't wait to see all the posts about Charlie and this journey. I am so excited for your family. I will be thinking of you on St. Patty's Day.
Yeah Murphy's!
- Tracy Simmons

Ana said...

Ready, set, go! Happy travels, Murphys! 3Ds

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!We are so thrilled for you.Big Hugs. Robin , Stew and Amelie.