Friday, March 18, 2011

We are in Shanghai!

Just wanted to let everyone know we made it safely. We were so wiped out when we arrived that I couldn't have formed a blog post if I tried!! Anyway, now that my sleeping pill's worn off, I am up and realized that I still had enough power left in my computer to try to communicate (before we hit the bed at 7pm, I made the realization that I don't have the right adapter for my power cord).

Love you all--Madi's doing GREAT. She's an awesome traveler. We were pretty blown away by how she did on that 15 hour flight and 24 hour day!! She managed to sleep about six hours on the flight. Jimmy and I didn't fare so well. She's pretty mesmerized with China, but reading her face says she loves the comfort of Delray Beach.

Back to bed. Will see what I can do in the morning...

7 comments:

Mo said...

Thank goodness u made it, Ive been checking the blog every chance I get...thks Andy! Best wishes to you guys. Xomo

Carmen said...

So glad you made it! Get some rest. What day is Charlie's gotcha day ?

Anonymous said...

Be safe and keep the info coming.
Will be glad when you all get home.
The Princesses are thrilled to have a Prince in the group.

Anonymous said...

Be safe and keep the info. coming. We will all be lad when you get home. The princesses are thrilled to have prince Charlie join the group. love, The Princess House!!

Jennifer said...

Oh how I would love to be in China also. (Even with the jet lag)

Sleep well. Good things are coming!

Blessings,
Jennifer

Sherril debonis said...

We miss you guys!!!! Counting down the days! Madi is the best! So happy she is with you!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm so glad you guys made it...I hope you get him really soon. (God Bless)