Monday, May 17, 2010

Plan "B"

"In God We Trust"

Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

So, we've gone to plan B, since Daniel's gone into renal failure this morning. After rounds, Dr. Rosenkranz and the team have decided it is in Daniel's best interest to stay on ECMO while they deal with his kidneys. We are not looking at this as a 'setback' but rather as a 'set-aside'. They had warned us of this possibility, and leave it to Daniel (Murphy's Law) to give us a run for our money again! Little Bugger:)

In God we trust...

(Thanks Teri O. for the quote I found on your SVF email:)

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Lisa & Jimmy, hope you know that my thoughts and prayers, along with all the MOMS are with you and mostly with your sweet angel. I know he was a gift from God, one that I'm sure He does not want returned to him for many,many years to come. Continue to have the faith in Daniel & in God to see you all through this difficult time. I have left a small token at your home...I pray to him that Daniel will soon be able to wear it, in the mean time maybe you or Jimmy can for him. With all my prayers, Dawn T.

Carrie said...

Lisa,
Miss you girl. Thanks so much for the updates. Still praying for all of you. Please let me know when we can have Madi again.
Love,Socha (as Madi calls me)